Saturday September 27, 2014
*BEST DECORATED TRAILER RECEIVES – $100
*LAST TRAILER WITH RUBBER STILL ON GETS – $100
1. Passenger cars only, small 2 wheel drive trucks allowed. NO BIG TRUCKS. Enduro cars allowed.
2. All glass except windshield must be removed (windows, headlights, taillights, etc) before arrival at the racetrack.
3. NO REINFORCING of any kind except for optional driver’s door plate (12” wide max. and between wheel well openings).
4. Light duty trailers only, NO ¾ ton axels, NO pickup box trailers, must have been a trailer at one time- (example- snowmobile, camper, utility, etc.) NO FIBERGLASS BOATS.
5. TRACK OFFICIALS HAVE FINAL DETERMINATION ON TRAILER AND CAR ELIGIBILITY.
6. Contact with trailers ONLY, no direct contact with competitor’s vehicle allowed. The object is to seperate the trailer from the competitor’s vehicle. Must make an effort to have contact EACH lap. A time limit may be imposed. Crowd will determine a tiebreaker.
7. Vehicles with excessive dragging parts (flat tires, bumpers dragging, no tires on trailer, etc.) will be black flagged. Ignoring the black flag will result in immediate ceasing of racing.
8. Attachment of trailer: a trailer hitch ball/bolt or a 5/16” chain no more than 5′ long with one loop, but not both.
9. This race will be run on the inside race track only. The outside track will not be used at all for this race.